BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 2, 2013

Boss' Birthday 2013

I'm trying to post up some of the older cards I have made this year. I, like usual, forget to add them to my blog when I make them. Luckily I always take a pic of them before sending the off or giving them away. This is a birthday card for my boss. I make them for everyone in the office (when I remember). She is an older lady and do not know much about her, so I went basic with pretty and flowers. I got these flowers from the dollar store! You get a bunch for super cheap and I use them a lot in cards. The leaf and swirl is from a stock pile of Cricut cuts I borrowed from my sister-in-law. I like the look of the two tone card. Sometimes I can make it work and sometimes I don't have matching paper. But this worked!




0 comments: